New ECOWAS Emabargo against Mali
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has imposed an embargo on Mali which includes:
1) a closure of land and air borders between ECOWAS members and Mali;
2) suspension of commercial and financial transactions between ECOWAS members and Mali;
3) an asset freeze of the Republic of Mali in ECOWAS Central Banks;
4) an asset freeze of the Republic of the Malian State and State Enterprises and Parastatals in commercial banks;
5) and a suspension of Mali from all financial assistance and transactions with all financial institutions, particularly, EBID and BOAD.
You can learn more about ECOWAS at https://www.ecowas.int/
The Final Communique of the ECOWAS summit which contains the embargo can be found at https://www.ecowas.int/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Final-Communique-on-Summit-on-Mali-Eng-080122.pdf
Please be aware of the restrictions and take necessary precautions.